Monday 10 August 2009

hmmmm......something strange

is going on and it seems that a few things have disappeared! :O So I am working on finding them and may add a few changes along the way.

Feel like I've been away for AGES...but I have become addicted to other things and just can't seem to divide my time between them....actually if truth be told I'm well and truly HOOKED on Facebook!!! I keep promising myself to pop along and do some hopping but there seems to be this OH SO POWERFUL pull to FB!

I haven't forgotten about you lovely peeps and will hoppety hop to you soon to see what gorgeous-ness you have brought into this world since the last time.

BIG hugs, kisses and snogs to all :o)

hello gorgeous xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE receiving comments, they make me smile....so, don't be shy ;o) xx