Monday 8 March 2010

Opening Doors...

...for most of you it's not given a second thought - you turn the handle and step outside - but for some people this is the MOST frightening act to carry out, frightening because it brings with it the fear of the unknown, fear of not being in control, fear of who you will bump into and the fear of how you have to deal with it, IF you can deal with it! THAT'S if you can get past the door in the first place!

Today was my first day of opening doors.........

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what's going on, but I'll be thinking of you today. Here's to you for conquering this fear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thought provoking post...congratulations on your first day of opening doors!!!!! You've taken the first step...
    All the best...
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog and it's nice to know that I'm not completely alone on the color orange! Good luck with your endeavors, wherever they may lead you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE receiving comments, they make me smile....so, don't be shy ;o) xx