Friday 26 November 2010

Thank Folksy it's Friday!!

Let It Snow, Let It Snow Let It Snow!!!!

Last night saw the earliest snowfall in Britain for 17 years.
It's only November but by the end of the weekend most of the country will see at least some kind of covering, with it being worst in the north of the country.

TWICE in one year....surely THAT must be a record too??

Here's are my picks....an homage to
SNOW






Keep safe and warm this weekend...
here's to sitting indoors all snuggly in front of a roaring fire!

Click on the name of each shop to be taken straight to the gorgeous-ness that awaits you ;o)

See ya next Friday!!

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx
P.S. my thanks to the people of Britain who have posted pictures on the internet...the YouTube video above is my first attempt at creating...with you I couldn't have done it! 
I am pleased with myself, even tho' it's just a simple creation! 
Hope you enjoyed it ;o)

9 comments:

  1. lovely collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much for featuring my item this Friday! Merry Christmas
    Suvi from Finnspirations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my Snow Hug pop up card! What a reat collection of snow themed goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful collection. I love those little booties. I wish they did them in my size! Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks ladies for your lovely comments.....and for those of you featured, it was a pleasure! ;o)

    Booties are fab aren't they :o)

    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely choices, in particular the snow flake necklace is really stunning!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, what a beautiful selection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring me gorgeous! Lots of winter love, Little Gadabouts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, thanks so much for featuring my pincushion amongst such beautiful snow inspired creations, what a lovely blog xxx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE receiving comments, they make me smile....so, don't be shy ;o) xx