Wednesday 17 February 2010

To be, or not to be.......

a Folksy seller, that is the question?

As you know I have JUST ventured into the selling business, I have created a website to "air" my wares but am not sure if this truly is the {first} way to go.....should I be a Folksy seller? 

There are SO many gorgeous "places" to visit at Folksy and EVERYTIME I stop by I am inspired and get a new lease of energy, which truth be told doesn't lead me anywhere as I am afraid to take that step forward :o?

What are the pros and cons of being a Folksy seller?  Will I blossom, or wither and die??? Will I be just another statistic? Am I good enough? 

Questions, questions - in the words of a lyrical Spandau Ballet - I have some, as you can see but what I'd like to know is what are YOUR thoughts on Folksy?

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx

5 comments:

  1. Couple of Clichés for you......don't put all your eggs in one basket and follow yourt heart.
    You will succeed, I know it. I wish you good luck in your new venture Sweety and know you will succeed.
    Hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would give Folksy a go, I love being on there ~ as they say "Nothing ventured Nothing gained"!
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE receiving comments, they make me smile....so, don't be shy ;o) xx