Tuesday 19 October 2010

Twenty Question Tuesday


In your eyes, what’s Paradise?
Relaxing on a beach somewhere whilst being surrounded by great friends & family.

Prized Possession
My very large jewellery collection.

Favourite medium to work with and why?
Lots of different pens & ink, I just love freehand drawing & the freedom you get with it.

Flowers or chocolate?
Chocolate!

Who influenced you the most?
Artist & designers such as Alexander McQueen, Jackson Pollock & Lucienne Day.

Who would you most like to go to Dinner with?
That’s a hard one someone who makes me laugh, either John Bishop or Leigh Francis, the comedian, or the lovely Scott Mills.

Top Cat or Banana Splits?
Banana Splits.

Today I wore:
Skinny jeans, white grandad t-shirt, long grey cardigan & my new dark grey calf length boots.

Do you have a favourite online {bead, craft or textile} place to shop and would recommend
I love buttons! I use The Button Company a lot.

What inspired you to do what you do?
It just naturally evolved, I’ve always been a very creative person & very passionate about art & design. 
If you could do anything else, what would it be?
I’d love to be a full time dancer.

Favourite item of clothing
All of my dresses.

Best childhood memory
Chester zoo with my mum & my sister.

Most cringe-worthy moment
Crying on television.

Favourite holiday destination
New York!!!!

Which celebrity would you have as your best friend and why
Scott Mills from Radio 1, I love a good giggle & he’s just great & really uplifting! I’m a fan of Taylor Laughtner! I love everything about Twilight!

Best “crafty” tip you can offer
Don’t be scared to experiment, as you don’t know where it might lead.

What’s your Star sign?
Cancer.

What would you most like to see happen next?
I’d like to collaborate with more US companies & I’d love to design an album cover for a band or musician.

I remember Chester Zoo, but for different reasons to you I suspect!  We took the  kids there when they were younger and it started to pour down with rain as we arrived and didn't stop until we left.....not many animals came out to play on that day! Hmmmmmm.... ;o/

As always, my thanks goes to this week's participant Rachael Taylor of Rachael Taylor Designs ~ please check out her designs ~ they are simply gorgeous! ;o)

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE receiving comments, they make me smile....so, don't be shy ;o) xx