Sunday 10 April 2011

7000 Bracelets for Hope...


You might remember a few weeks back that I took part in a Bead Soup blog hop created by Lori Anderson....well, she has started another blog hop, only this one is for children with rare diseases, such a good cause I couldn't help but take part. I emailed Lori straight back and signed up to participate in the “7000 Bracelets of Hope” blog hop.   All I need to do to participate is create ONE bracelet,  in an adult size, in a denim/blue jeans-inspired theme.

The bracelets will be sent to The Global Genes Project, an advocacy group who launched "7000 Bracelets for Hope", a children's rare disease campaign. The bracelets are given to one of 7000 families who have children with rare diseases to show them love and support.   

The reveal date is the 16th April 2011.

There's an amazing 110 participants in this blog hop....I will list them all, along with my creation, on the reveal day. 

MAKE SURE YOU POP BACK!!!

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful organization...love it when people come together to help a good cause.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE receiving comments, they make me smile....so, don't be shy ;o) xx