Monday 11 October 2010

I knew it had to happen....eventually!


Well, it has happened....my first spam comment!

I guess I have been lucky so far with no spam and no negative or critical comments.  I LOVE receiving comments from my followers and fellow blog hoppers but I would HATE for you to have to read comments from certain enlargement device companies for men!!!!

So unfortunately, I have had to put the moderator in charge......I promise to make sure ALL comments are published...good or bad.......but NOT offensive or abusive.

Please don't let this put you off leaving comments and, if you are a blog hopper or new to the blog, I would LOVE to hear from you, so go on ~ take the plunge!!

Have a fab week ;o)

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx

1 comment:

I LOVE receiving comments, they make me smile....so, don't be shy ;o) xx