Tuesday 26 October 2010

Twenty Question Tuesday


In your eyes, what’s Paradise?
A quiet house!! With two toddlers, that is HARD to come by! ;)

Prized Possession:
Those same noisy toddlers, haha!

Favourite medium to work with and why:
Natural gemstones, I am a magpie, I ADORE sparkly things and to think that these beauties are hewn from the earth fascinates me to no end!

Flowers or chocolate?
Flowers!! I worked at a large flower shop for 3.5 years before I got married and I am addicted to flowers!

Who influenced you the most?
Professionally, I would have to say Chan Luu, Jes MaHarry and Dana Kellin. Personally, God.

Who would you most like to go to Dinner with?
Off the top of my head, I'd love to just go out with my husband and some friends, by ourselves, that sounds divine!

Top Cat or Banana Splits?
Banana Splits!

Today I wore:
Yoga pants and a tee shirt....it's my work uniform!

Do you have a favourite online {bead, craft or textile} place to shop and would recommend:
Hmmm, well most of my favourites are wholesale only sites that are kinda boring, but I do enjoy looking at the Sundance Jewellery catalogue for inspiration!

What inspired you to do what you do?
At first it was just a hobby, that was nearly 10 years ago, I was basically inspired by boredom....then the true business woman in me was kindled 2 years ago when we desperately needed to get some more cashflow into our household.

McDreamy or McSteamy?
McNuggets!! I watch very little TV ;p

If you could do anything else, what would it be?
Professional Chef! :)

Favourite item of clothing:
Aforementioned yoga pants. I'm 8 months preggers and they still look great, and when I'm 8 months post partum, they will be even more awesome, I LOVE THEM!

Best childhood memory:
Christmas Eve’s.

Most cringe-worthy moment:
Going to the hospital to give birth to my firstborn....I'm a staunch home birth momma and the hospital gives me BIG TIME willies, it was not a fun experience.

Favourite holiday destination:
Home.

Which celebrity would you have as your best friend and why:
Robert DeNiro. I LOOOOOVE him! If he wasn't available though, Clint Eastwood ;)

Best “crafty” tip you can offer:
When you get a great idea and you're nowhere near your workshop....DRAW IT! I can't tell you how many fabulous designs have been lost because I didn't write them down.

What’s your Star sign?
Cancer.

What would you most like to see happen next?
To birth a healthy happy baby, peacefully, and have a stress free maternity leave from my work!

Thanks Sue!!! That was fun! :D xoxo

My thanks to the lovely Darrah for her participation in this week's twenty questions.....Darrah is the creator of some gorgeous jewellery pieces....swing by her Etsy shop Otis B Jewelry and don't forget to add it to your Favourites! ;o)

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE receiving comments, they make me smile....so, don't be shy ;o) xx